INTRODUCING: MONTA HOME TRY-ON PROGRAM
Have you always wanted to try a MONTA watch but never had the opportunity? That’s about to change…
During the Wind Up Watch Fair in New York a few weeks ago I heard the same thing over and over again: “I’ve been following you guys on Instagram for years and watched every YouTube review, but this is my first time handling a MONTA in person.” We added more new MONTA customers over those three days than ever before, because oftentimes, it took less than a few minutes of handling the watch for the customer to decide to purchase, right there on the spot. Shortly thereafter, our watchmaker was sizing the bracelet and they were walking away with their brand new MONTA watch. Holding a MONTA in your hand, noticing the quality, and feeling the insane comfort on your wrist is something we wish everyone could experience. And the objective became even more clear: we need to make it easier for people to experience MONTA’s quality and attention to detail.
In 2019 we thought that maybe securing more retailers around the world would help achieve this goal. We began working on a plan to add more retailers, but the global pandemic definitely put that on the back burner. In thinking about how we might get more MONTA watches into your home and onto your wrist, we reflected on our own experiences with home try-on kits.
We have always admired and appreciated the Warby Parker home try-on program for eyeglasses. I have several pairs and always enjoy the simple process. If you haven’t experienced this before, you order a kit with frames of your choice, they are sent to you to try on at home (no prescription lenses, just frames) and you return them after a few days with the included mailing label. You get a good idea for how the frames will look and feel and then once you return them you can confidently make your purchase online knowing you made the right choice. So we thought: Why not do something similar with MONTA watches?
So today you are cordially invited to participate in our beta test of a new home try-on program. This is designed to give you first-hand experience with a MONTA watch, and provide the confidence that you are buying the best watch for you.
Here’s how it works:
1. Choose your favorite model from the MONTA collection: Triumph, Noble, Atlas, Oceanking, or Skyquest. We will then charge a fully refundable security fee of $300 to participate in the home try-on program.
2. Once authorized, we will ship you a non-functioning demo model to try-on at home and experience the quick-adjust clasp, fully articulating links, and admire the finishing of the case, dial, and hands. Wear it around the house, take photos, get feedback from friends and family, and enjoy the experience of having a MONTA on your wrist. The box will also include a complimentary cleaning cloth for you to keep. Within 3 days, we kindly request that you send the box back to us using the pre-paid mailing label provided.
3. If desired, we recommend scheduling a free video chat with a MONTA representative to review the specifics of each model and ask any questions you may have. We would love to meet you, and we appreciate your feedback on the program.
4. Once we receive the watch back, we will refund the $300 security fee in full. If the watch is not returned to us, additional fees will apply.
5. After this experience, you can purchase your brand new watch online with confidence in the quality and attention to detail you had expected. MONTA watches ship free and fast to all US customers.
Would you like to participate? Please email email@example.com with your full shipping information (name, address, and phone number) and your model choice. This test program is available on a first come, first served basis and we will fulfill requests in the order they are received. Please be patient with us as this is a new program and demand will surely outpace supply.
We greatly appreciate your interest in MONTA and willingness to help us deliver the best experience.